Indian Navy AA SSR Recruitment 2022 इंडियन नेवी डबल ए ओर एसएसआर भर्ती 2022 :- Indian Navy has released the official notification for Indian Navy Double A and SSR Recruitment 2022. Online applications for Indian Navy AA SSR Recruitment 2022 will start from 29 March 2022 and will run till 05 April 2022. Indian Navy Bharti 2022 will be conducted for a total of 2500 posts. In Indian Navy Recruitment 2022, 500 posts have been kept for Double A and 2000 posts for SSR. Interested and eligible candidates can apply online through official website before last date. There is no application fee for Indian Navy Recruitment 2022, application will be free. Complete information about educational qualification, age limit, application fee etc. is given below for Indian Navy Recruitment 2022. Candidates must read the official notification once before applying online.
- Total – 2500 Posts
- AA – 500 Posts
- SSR – 2000 Posts
- Gen. /Obc/Ews :- Nill
- Sc/St/other :- Nill
The age limit for Indian Navy Recruitment 2022 has been kept in such a way that the applicant should be born between 01 Aug 2002 to 31 Jul 2005.
- Navy AA Bharti 2022 – Qualified in 10+2 examination with 60% or more marks in aggregate with Maths & Physics and at least one of these subjects-Chemistry/Biology/Computer Science.
- Navy SSR Bharti 2022 – Qualified in 10+2 examination with Maths & Physics and at least one of these subjects – Chemistry/Biology/Computer Science Computer Science.
- Height : 157 CMS
- Running : 1.6 Km Completed in 07 Minutes.
- Squat Ups (Uthak Baithak) : 20 Times
- Push Ups : 10 Times
We are giving the complete step by step procedure to apply online for Indian Navy Vacancy 2022, with the help of which you can easily fill your application form.
- First of all you have to go to the official website of Indian Navy Recruitment.
- After that click on the option with Upcoming Opportunity.
- After that the login and registration option will appear.
- If you are applying for the first time then register otherwise login.
- His application form will open, which has to be filled correctly.
- After this the candidate has to upload his/her photo and signature.
- Finally, click on the submit button and take a print out and keep it safe.
|Online Form Start Date||29 March 2022|
|Online Form Last Date||05 April 2022|
|Apply Online||Click Here|
|Official Notification||Click Here|
|Official Website||Click Here|